Wednesday 20 November 2013

Craft Fair

I'm making lots of stuff for a Christmas Craft Fair at Hoylake Evangelical Church on Thursday, 21st November, 7.30-9.30pm. I'm sharing a stall with my crafty friend, Sam. We have done quite a few craft fairs over the years and always enjoy having a good chin-wag and a nosey at what other stall-holders are making. We saw some great knitted cacti a while back. They were even in their own greenhouse! Anyway, back to the making that is in progress. Here's a card using the lovely Ornament Keepsakes set. The petals of the poinsettia are baubles.
 Here's a reindeer candy cane holder. Rudolph is made using the versatile Owl Builder punch and I have made the holder using the Envelope Punch Board. That candy cane is clashing with my colour scheme, but never mind, I'll get over it!
Finally, another Ornament Keepsakes creation. 
I had such a lovely time at my last workshop. I was laughing (and die cutting) so much, I forgot to take any photos. However, some beautiful cards and boxes were made and it ended up being quite a late night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.