Saturday 4 July 2015

52 CCT Sketch Challenge


We have a sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week, hosted by Tanja.

 

You are welcome to flip the elements around as long as we can still recognise the sketch. I didn't even realise that my spoon was facing the wrong way!!

I don't like hot, summer weather one little bit so it was nice to focus on this big, stodgy Christmas pud instead. It is a fab Woodware stamp and I have used paper-piecing to put it all together. The rum sauce is actually SU white shimmer card, but my photo hasn't picked up the glitter. I have cut some chevron ribbon to make the banner in the corner and I do like the, "Bring it to me" sentiment!

I hope you are staying out of the sun and making lots of Christmas cards! Please do have a look at the design team's cards and share your festive creations with us, April x

I would like to enter my pudding in CHNC 236 - include a sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. ouh la la, elle est appétissante et gourmande April, très sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.