Saturday 6 February 2016

52 CCT February Sketch Challenge


Hello! I am delighted to be hosting this month's challenges over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. I do hope that you will join us there. As it is the first challenge of the month, we have a sketch challenge for you:

 
It doesn't have to be a Christmas tree - any festive element will be great! I decided to use a Christmas tree that I had previously cut with my Silhouette. I backed it on some patterned paper and added it all to a Sahara Sand card that I embossed with stars. The silver glimmer paper sentiment is a die-cut from SU's Wondrous Wreath. Very quick and simple! See you over at 52CCT - April x

7 comments:

  1. Lots of dimension on your lovely card. I do like the stars in the background. Love the pretty tree too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card April. I really like your glittery Noel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a fab sketch April. Will be using this a lot, I think.
    Super card. Great embossed background.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I'm really glad you like the sketch (can't take the credit for it though, as Deborah did it for me!)Xx

      Delete
  4. elle scintille cette carte April, très festive, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the swirls in the tree. I'm looking forward to the rest of your challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! Glad you are liking the challenges :-) Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.