Saturday 22 October 2016

52 CCT Technique Challenge

 
 
Hello! Our technique challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week is all about embossing - either heat or dry embossing. I have done a bit of both!
 
 
 
The Christmas tree in a jar (from Jar of Cheer) has been heat-embossed with SU's Emerald Envy Glitter embossing powder which is super sparkly. I have also embossed a piece of copper foil with the Softly Falling embossing folder (it kind of reminds me of a fire place).
 
I have also been asking myself the question - is that a tiny Christmas tree or a huge jar? I asked my friend Clare the same question when she made a lovely card with a stegosaurus eating treats out of a jar. A tiny dinosaur the size of a jam jar would be very cute indeed!

 
 
Please have a look at the rest of the DT's embossed creations. We look forward to seeing your Christmas cards. Happy crafting! April x

4 comments:

  1. I love this card April. The tree in a jar is a lovely idea and the little ribbon looks pretty too. That's an interesting question about the size of the jar .... um! Either way it's a lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet - a bonsai Christmas tree! The rich copper is lovely. Nicely done. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! We had a real mini Christmas tree from Sainsburys but girl cat liked eating it! Xx

      Delete
  3. elle scintille cette carte April, très sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.