Saturday 1 October 2016

52CCT Sketch Challenge

 
 
Hello! It's amazing to think that October is already upon us! We have a sketch challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, but also a DT call which is very exciting. Here is Kaja's sketch:
 
 
 
 
You don't need to include a snowflake, but I hope I have made a nod to the sketch by echoing the points of the snowflake in my reindeer antlers, ears and candy canes! :-) Then I wondered if it looked like a skull and crossbones?! Anyway I do love this super cute little guy who is made using the fabulous SU Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle. He was coloured with Copics and although it doesn't show up, he does have a glittery red nose!
 
 
 
I do hope you will feel inspired by the DT's cards to have a go at our challenge! Happy crafting, April x


9 comments:

  1. LOL! I think your card is such fun! Love the way you've crossed the candy canes. Hope you're feeling a bit better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a lovely CAS card April. I love your little reindeer. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of your card April - it really showcases that cute Rudolph! Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. quelle jolie idée April, j'adore ce rudolf façon pirate, trop chouette, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I think your reindeer card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun card. Maybe a bit like a skull and crossbones so would do for Halloween too. (Only joking, its great).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! He is indeed a pirate Rudolph. We call one of our cats Pirate Parrot because she likes sitting on shoulders :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.