Saturday 18 March 2017

So Succulent


Hello! It's raining and miserable here so perfect for making a cheery birthday card! I have used SU's So Succulent bundle which is a lot of fun to use.

I've used Flirty Flamingo cardstock and dsp combined with Mint Macaron, Perfect Plum and Emerald Envy. The sentiment is from Rose Wonder and I have also added some linen thread and silver sequins. The sketch for the card is from this week's challenge over at the Global Design Project - a pretty cool sketch that would lend itself to lots of cards I think!

 
I'd also like to send my card along to Cards in Envy where the challenge is to 'Keep it Simple'.
 
Happy crafting! April x


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy for our "keep it simple" challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty April and such pretty happy colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.