Monday 7 January 2019

Happy Meow Year!

 
 
Happy New Year! As a cat addict, I couldn't resist the 'Nine Lives' stamp set in the new SU Spring catalogue. My colour scheme was inspired by this lovely combo over at Sunday Stamps. I love that cute bird!

 
 
I used SU's Grapefruit Grove, Balmy Blue, So Saffron and Basic Grey for my card. The cat certainly looks a lot happier than our two do when they find themselves near an empty food bowl!
 
Snippets were deployed, so I am sending my card to Di and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground and also saying a big congratulations to Di on an amazing 7th anniversary!
 
 Here's to a new year of crafting opportunities! April x

 

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Your coloring on this sweet kitty is gorgeous! I love the little stamped fish border you created along the bottom, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cat Image and love your Gingham paper
    great use the Color Combo from us
    sweet card
    many thanks for joining with us this time at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card April! What gorgeous colours as well - and of course you had to have the cat stamp set. If you haven't already looked, do check out today's snippets post! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you are such a star, Di! Thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card, you can't beat a kitty kat. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.