Wednesday 23 January 2019

Touch of Whimsy


Hello! I have had these cute bunny stamps for years and never used them! They are called 'Touch of Whimsy' from Penny Black. I paper-pieced the daisy and bunnies with snippets, so my card is off to Di, Dudley and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground.

I was inspired by this sketch over at Sunday Stamps



I really must get around to using all the stamps in this set. There is a great bunny with really long ears holding an umbrella that I've got my eye on! :-)

Happy crafting! April x








8 comments:

  1. Aw, super sweet little bunnies! They so cute all bundled up lol. Very adorable card with your pretty stems... Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spring card, April! Those little bunnies are too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps! hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card April - and even lovelier in real life! Adore thos bunnies :) Your lovely surprise package arrived this morning - will email properly once I've finished the Playground stuff off!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Ah glad you got it ok!! Hugs, April xx

      Delete
  4. Fantastic fun card, love the little bunnies. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.