Monday 7 October 2019

Huge Gift Bag

 
 
 
Hello! Once again my blog posting has been woeful... However, today I felt inspired to make this huge gift bag, after finding a great tutorial here.

This bag takes up two pieces of 12" dsp, which is fabulous when you are trying to work your way through a paper mountain like I am. The lovely black and white paper is retired SU, but I have added a tag made with the Merry Moose bundle. It all looked a bit dark and miserable until I dotted the trees with a white Gelly Roll pen. I'm really pleased with the end result and I am determined to not buy gift bags in the future!!



Moose coloured snippets and old cord were deployed, so I am saying a big hello to Di, Parsnip and lovely Dudley over at Pixie's Snippets Playground.

April xx




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise April! Welcome back to the Playground. And I totally love your bag.Off to check out the link to the tutorial now - and please come back soon!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Yes I'll definitely be back! Xx

      Delete
  2. Now lying down to recover from the marathon video tutorial! And is it me and my OCD, shouldn't the inside stripes be either horizontal or vertical - not different to one another? Maybe I missed something though.

    Di x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would annoy me too! I have stripes on the inside but I've reinforced the base with card so no mad stripes! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.