Thursday 26 December 2019

Lip Balm Gift Set





Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying this festive time of year.

This is my snippety make for Pixie's Snippets Playground where the lovely Di very kindly does a massive Christmas event with beautiful, inspirational cards and an amazing prize draw.

This gift set was made to maximise a rather lovely couple of 6 x 6 pieces of paper. I also stamped on the lid of the lip balm that I made. The dinky milk bottle carton tutorial that I used can be found here. The little fold-flat box tutorial can be found here. Both were lots of fun to make!

I hope you manage to get some crafting squeezed in between the celebrations!

April x






6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea and those papers are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is beautiful. I need to go and read up on this tutorial now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! Hope you have had a great Christmas x

      Delete
  3. Oh how lovely April - and wonderful as well to see you in the Playground! I do love the background paper - no wonder you used it for something special!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Yes - lovely paper!! Festive hugs xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.