Tuesday 3 December 2019

Piggy Tag


How is it December already? Every year I think I'm ahead of the game and then suddenly it's all upon us and the time races away.

Here is a piggy wrapped up warmly with his woolly hat on. He is a very cute Hero Arts stamp and is going on a present for my friend's daughter. She is very fond of pigs indeed. The tag is folded so that it has its own integrated chocolate coin :-)

My winter pig was inspired by Day 26 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019. There were lots of lovely reindeer, penguins, foxes, bears and mice all wearing their hats and scarves! I loved all the tags, but I was particularly inspired by these tags by Eloise Blue!


I'm also sending festive hugs to Di, Dudley and Parsnip over at Pixie's Snippets Playground. Tags are super snippety aren't they? Particularly when they involve chocolate coins...

Happy crafting! April x











4 comments:

  1. Bless your dear heart April! Thank you so much for the festive hugs - here's a couple back plus a big slurpy lick from you know who! Your tag really is lovely (such a cute piggy) - but why do I never, ever have time to make tags? In fairness I did cross stitch a few tags (10 I think, using the MB cross stitch tag die) when we were in Cornwall at the beginning of October - and they're still waiting to be finished with the extra bits added and perhaps even then popped onto to some cards. This Christmas, or next?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I didn't even realise you could get cross stitch dies!!! That opens up a whole new vista of opportunities! So pleased to hear the wonderful news about the licky one. Much love xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.