Tuesday 14 January 2020

Happy Birthday to You


Hello! Today's card was made using 'Happy Birthday to You', one of SU's Saleabration stamp sets. I'm never that crazy about birthday cake stamps, but I do like the flowers on this one. I coloured them with a blender pen and a Highland Heather inkpad. This card also used up some snippets of Old Olive and Sahara Sand cardstock, a piece of platinum foil for the cake stand and some vellum 'repurposed' from a kit.

I am sending hugs to Di, Dudley and Parsnip over at Pixie's Snippets Playground (avoiding squeezing your shoulder!!)

My card also fits the theme of 'Celebration' over at Global Design Project.
 


 Happy crafting! April xx



3 comments:

  1. Being one who favors the color purple, this is one fantastic birthday card! Love that cake and how you colored it, and the platinum cake stand looks festive and fun! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I do love this card April! My favourite color (lilac) after pink! It's so pretty as well - hugs right back!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.