Sunday 23 March 2014

Fresh Prints

I had a lovely evening at the Fresh Prints workshop on Thursday. I had such a nice time, I completely forgot to take any photos! Here is one of the cards we made though. It features the very cute alligator from the See Ya Later Sale-a-bration stamps which won't be around for much longer! This great set of stamps is available until the 31st March with orders of £45. Please let me know if you want to place an order. We added a couple of banners made from Fresh Prints dsp and a Gingham Garden washi tape bow.
 We also made this box envelope for the Spiral Flower cards, using the Envelope Punch Board. It combines In-Colour dsp with a Flower Shop stamp. Such a nice evening with great company. I'm already looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.