Tuesday 14 June 2016

Llama Love


I love llamas, so I was very pleased when Stampin' Up released the Birthday Fiesta bundle of stamps and co-ordinating dies with this cute little guy included.

My colour combo is Basic Grey, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz - quite a mixture there! I particularly like how you can vary the pattern on the llama's blanket (a bit sad, I know!!)

Indeed, this llama is going to proudly show off his blanket to Di and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground. Have a crafty week! April x

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card April! Can parsnip hop on for a ride then? He's got his stetson all ready to go :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Parsnip with a stetson! :-) Xx

      Delete
    2. I just confiscated his spurs!! That could have been fun - not :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this card - such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.