Saturday 30 July 2016

52CCT Pick a Previous 2016 Sketch Challenge


Hello! At 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week we would like you to pick a previous sketch from 2016. I have chosen March's sketch:

 
 
To make my card I used a sentiment from SU's Peace This Christmas that I embossed with copper embossing powder. It doesn't really show up on the photo, but it's nice and gleaming in real life! I stamped around the oval in Sahara Sand and then backed it on a piece of This Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper. I embossed the background with the Boho Chic embossing folder. Finally I added some linen thread and a few White Perfect Accents. These are really lovely and remind me of milk glass. They have a lovely opalescent sheen!
 
I do hope you will join us over there - we love seeing your festive creations! April x

5 comments:

  1. I think this looks really elegant with all the layers. Lots of patterns and great texture too. Nicely done! Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des couleurs classiques pour une carte si élégante April, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, warm combination of rich colors, patterns and textures on your lovely Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Heather! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love your colour combo April and very pretty papers and I love the sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.