Saturday, 15 October 2016

52CCT Theme Challenge

 
 
Hello! It's a theme challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week and it's one of my all time favourites:
 
 
 
We seem to be galloping through October, so it's definitely time to start on your Christmas card stash! I do hope that you will join us.
 
My animals are from Avery Elle's More Stories. I used my SU Circle Card Framelit to make the folded card and the sentiment comes from Wondrous Wreath. The woodland paper is from DoCrafts, I think.
 
We can't wait to see your cute Christmas critters!
 
Happy Crafting, April x
 


10 comments:

  1. Yes, we are galloping through October!!! I think your little Christmas crittrs are just fabulous. Love the folded too, very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. quel joli trio April, j'aime tout particulièrement les renard, biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fabiola! I like him too! :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely idea, it makes an unusual kind of card. I don't know where the weeks go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I like the fact that the hedgehog is as big as a fox! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love your sweet little woodland creatures! The spinner aspect of your card gives it a touch of fun. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fancy fold card, and your colour choice is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.