Saturday 26 November 2016

52 CCT Stash Challenge



Time for a challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown where you bust that stash! Gill has chosen...

 
 This was a great challenge for me because it made me dig out my (unopened) Heat and Stick Powder. I also found a great little pot of gorgeous turquoise glitter (also unopened!) I really can't capture the glorious glitteriness, but I had such a great time making this card!
 
 
The snowflake stamp is from SU's retired Snowflake Soiree and the sentiment was heat embossed using pewter embossing powder.
 
The DT love lots of Christmas sparkle, so I do hope you will join us for Gill's lovely, glittery challenge! April x
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the shimmery turquoise blues of this gorgeous snowflake. Perfectly CAS and just fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card you made :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe, si scintillante April, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.