Friday 18 April 2014

Tape It

Here is a very simple card using the fantastic Tape It set of stamps. I was lucky enough to receive this set as a birthday present, along with some pewter embossing powder that gives a gorgeous and subtle silvery sheen. I have used Real Red and Black StazOn inks and Basic Grey cardstock as the base. It is my entry for a very interesting Nacho Average sketch challenge, NAC#85. I love it - it's very different from my usual style of cards, but I think that is why challenges are such a good idea, as they get you out of your usual creative comfort zone.

On another black, white and red theme, here is another card that we will be making at Thursday's workshop, combining Petite Petals with Everything Eleanor.
Hope you have a lovely Easter, April x

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a striking card. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card--love the way you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors together, thanks for playing in the Nacho challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! And you can't go wrong with this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - I do love this colour combo!

      Delete
  5. Very creative take on our Nacho Average sketch! Great colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.