Tuesday 19 November 2019

Stencilled Tag

 
 
Hello! I made these Christmas tags to take part in The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019.
 
I was inspired by this lovely creation by Liliya for Studio Katia. It is Day 11 and you can find the post here. I love the white stencilling, the slightly off-set die cut sentiment and the little bow at the top. My Falala die is Stampin' Up, the tiny bow is Waffle Flower and the stencil is Tim Holtz.
 
The floral 'accessories' in the background of the photo used to be really nice until the cats decided to bite the plastic stalks off them. Now they balance on very short stubs in their vase and the cats make a point of knocking them out every single time they walk past them. Just why??
 
 

 
 I am also sending my tags off to Di, Dudley and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground. Di, you will be happy to hear that the horrible old lino floor in the bathroom - scene of my gold embossing paste horror - has finally been replaced. Of course, it goes without saying that I am banned from the careless use of embossing paste whilst wearing slippers...
 
Happy crafting, April xx
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag. Love the stenciling. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Ah yes, the joys of crafting with cats! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi April! These tags are fabulous - love them. Very elegant. And lovely to see you in the Playground - your posts always are such fun. eOh did I snicker about the embossing paste reminder. All the more as I was padding around this morning and thought, there's summick odd with one of my slippers here. Turned out to be a little piece of white tack which I could hear whenever I walked on tiled floors. Goodness know where THAT came from.

    Do you have an Etsy shop BTW or are all your sales of our wonderful soaps 'face to face' as it were? I follow you on FB and IG but can't find any reference to how your wonderful products can be bought if the customer doesn't live close enough.

    Sorry to be late in commenting.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Di! I laughed at your slipper story :-)
    I do post out soaps. Because they take at least a month to cure, it is tricky having enough stock to fulfil my fairs and orders. That's why I don't have a website or etsy shop at the mo.
    Postage is £3, but when it is just one bar it occasionally squeezes through as a large letter, in which case I refund the overpaid postage.
    Big hugs to you, Parsnip and Dudley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll wait until after Christmas then as it's only for me (the soaps). This is probably your busiest and best time for fairs.

    Love

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! You're very kind. Yes, super busy at the moment. Two fairs this weekend xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.