Thursday 7 November 2019

Lil'fishie


Hello! Soap-making has been keeping me away from the cards, but I did make this today. Stamp alignment is everything here. This isn't perfect by any means, but in the first attempt, I managed to make the grumpiest fish ever! I often avoid these multiple step stamps because whether I use blocks or a stamping platform, I do find them a bit tricky.

This card uses a snippet of retired SU paper with a fish that is a combo of Peekaboo Peach and Pumpkin Pie. The cute stamp set is Colour Layering Goldfish from Hero Arts.

It has poured with rain all day here, so the sentiment feels quite apt!

I am snippeting over at Pixie's Snippets Playground.

Much love, April x





2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see you in the Playground April! And I adore your card - you did that fishie proud. Perfect sentiment right now isn't it. Sigh - Dudley isn't at all keen, we almost have to nudge him outside!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Bit less rainy now, thank goodness. Poor Dudley! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.