Monday 25 November 2013

A Tutorial


Here is a card front that I am taking to our next team meeting in December. I thought that I would share the tutorial with you, as my photo really does not do justice to the sparkle! All products used are Stampin' Up and can be ordered from me.

1. Create your background by rubbing a sponge on Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pads. Rub the sponge on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.

2. Using a Baked Brown Sugar ink pad, stamp over the background with the Post Card stamp.

3. Using a Whisper White ink pad, stamp a snowflake from the Snowflake Soiree set (the third in size) on the left of the postcard. Stamp the smallest snowflake twice on the right.

4. Using Versamark, stamp the snowflake from the Hostess set, Warmth and Wonder about four times and emboss using Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder and a heat tool.

5. Randomly stamp the snowflake across the card using Coastal Cabana.

6. Cut out the postcard.

7. Using a Perfect Plum ink pad, stamp the reindeer from Warmth and Wonder on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut out using the Postage Stamp punch, then stamp the snowflake in Pool Party in the corner. Sponge Baked Brown Sugar on the edges of the stamp and adhere to the corner of the card. Embellish with some rhinestones.

8. Stamp the sentiment from Warmth and Wonder and then you are done! Ready to turn your postcard into the finished card of your choice.

I hope that you enjoyed my tutorial! April xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.