Saturday 25 July 2015

CCT Technique Challenge


Today's challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is hosted by Tanja.

 
 
 
Both wet or dry embossing on vellum are fine. I have gone for dry embossing with SU's Northern Flurry embossing folder. I combined my piece of vellum with patterned paper that I have stamped. I also trapped a few sequins between the layers and embellished the snowflakes with rhinestones.
 
I do hope that you will share your embossed vellum festive creations with us. The DT really enjoy and appreciate your Christmas cards, April x



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely. I really like the embossed snowflakes and the cool colours are just perfect - a frosty Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those snowflakes are gorgeous!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est très élégante April, ce bleu lui donne beaucoup de fraîcheur et elle a beaucoup de charme, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color combo and the intricate sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.