Friday 21 August 2015

Birthday Blossoms


I am in headless chicken mode today as I have a workshop tonight (last minute preparation? moi?) However, I was determined to get into Pixie's Snippets Playground with this card that I made during a lovely card-making session over at my friend Ruth's house. I have to confess that the snippets used to make the flowers aren't even mine - they are from Ruth's snippet stash! I have combined SU's Birthday Blossoms stamps with a piece of Cherry on Top dsp and a strip of washi tape. I hope you like it! April x

10 comments:

  1. Great snippets card April, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card April and a super design - I do so love that you (ahem) acquired some snippets :) I can send you a box of mine if you like :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Ha ha - the ever-increasing snippet mountain :-) Have a great weekend Xx

      Delete
  3. Super stamped up card and top marks for pinching someone else's snippets to make it with too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being one of Di's picks this week April. Your card is very pretty indeed. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your cute snippets card highlighted at the Playground, wtgo. Don't think it matters if it's not your _own_ snippets either...and these are very pretty. Love the outline of the bouquet with the dimensional posies popped over them. Nice design layout and great use of the washi type to enhance an already pretty focal image. Well done! Just became your new follower. Always lovely to meet new friends at the Playground. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.