Saturday 19 September 2015

Water Lily Lady


Hello! We went to see the Sound of Music with Danielle Hope as Maria last night. It was amazing! Here is an elegant vintage lady from A Day for Daisies. I love the details of the water lilies on her dress and hair.

I've embossed the grey panel of card with silver ink brushed on the embossing folder. I've then cut snippets of patterned paper with the SU Lots of Labels die. I've added some enamel dots and rhinestones too.

So whilst humming a Lonely Goatherd, I'd like to send my lady though the gates at Pixie's Snippets Playground.

I'd also to enter A Day for Daisies Challenge.

Have a great weekend! April x

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card there April! I do so love your mischievous comments in your blog post. We don't want NO goats in the Playground please :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Ha ha! Goats in the playground...! :-) Xx

      Delete
    2. Why not - we've had ducks and a donkey already :) x

      Delete
  2. What an elegant looking card, April! I love your embossing technique. Thanks for playing with our Frame It Challenge at ADFD! Hugs, Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh April, so class, so divine, so elegant. The colors on both the image and the paper work perfectly. This is really a gorgeous "Frame it" entry. We appreciate you joining us at ADFD. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.