Saturday 20 August 2016

52 CCT Theme Challenge


Hello! At 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week we have a theme challenge for you. Our hostess, Kaja has chosen Gifts as her theme.

I have used an old SU stamp set 'Wishing You' to create a little pile of gifts in Melon Mambo. The sentiment comes from 'Oh What Fun'. I've added some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, a couple of enamel dots and some Melon Mambo ribbon to finish things off.

I hope you'll visit us at 52CCT and be inspired by the creations of the design team. Have a crafty weekend, April x

4 comments:

  1. chic et élégant April, les couleurs sont si chaleureuses, très jolie création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh April, this is super elegant! I love the background paper, the shimmer and fancy die cuts and the crisp, clean image. Great work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this April and the glitter paper layer looks gorgeous with those rich colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. That image is beautiful and i love the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.