Thursday 15 December 2016

T-Shirts

 
 
Hello! We are still a house of illness at the moment, but I have managed to drag myself to the craft heap to make some tiny t-shirts. Something about those tiddly collars was quite cheering!
 
They are made from dsp snippets using the T-shirt Builder Framelits that are arriving in the SU Spring catalogue. There are also super co-ordinating stamps on their way, so you can design your own bespoke range of tops! Lots of fun to make and an antidote to Christmas cards.
 
Thank you lovely Di for choosing my reindeer as one of your weekly picks! If you are lacking any crafty inspiration, Pixie's Snippets Playground is the place to go! I am sending my t-shirts there, but I think they may be a bit girly for Parsnip...
 
Happy crafting! April x

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun card April - love those sweet little t-shirts :) You're right, Parsnip is more into macho-bear gear! Snigger. Does he realise that having a cut little white fluffy face isn't terribly machon to begin with?!

    Hope you feel better soon - ruff, ruff.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.