Wednesday 21 March 2018

Santa in Spring

Well it feels slightly more springy today - definitely more sunshine around. The theme over at my old stamping ground 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is
 
 
 
 
So I thought I would give a wave to my friends there and make a Christmas card. I love this Tim Holtz vintage Santa. He looks shocked, like he may have just sat on a piece of holly! I have stamped him in Real Red and then clear embossed him. The tiny little 'Joyeux Noel' stamp is from Stampendous' Christmas Charms and the die frame is a Spellbinders one. I have also added some vellum snowflakes and white sequins. The paper is an old piece of SU dsp that has been stamped with spatters from Gorgeous Grunge and the baker's twine is Lawn Fawn. I hope you like him!
 
As well as 52CCT, I would like to enter my card in Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #377
 
Happy crafting! April x



8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love that Santa......gorgeous colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle fraƮcheur April, elle est super sympa cette carte, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look very surprised but also very jolly. I like the vintage look and colours. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 377 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.