Sunday 23 December 2018

Merry Christmas!

 
 
Oh dear! My poor abandoned blog. I have been hopeless. The card above should have had a snowflake made with a lovely snippet of furry, flocked paper. Well it has...but I stuck it upside down!
 
I haven't really made any cards recently. I ended up making cold process soap instead and that led to me getting my safety assessments done and selling my soaps at fairs, online and in a lovely local shop. I did get a bit of label stamping done though!
 
 



 
 
 
My soaps have kept me seriously busy, but I do hope to get back to a bit of stamping just for fun! I have always been a serial crafter and I just have to follow where the latest obsession takes me. It's been great doing pottery this year followed by the all-encompassing world of soap. I do miss a bit of blog-hopping though, so will try to do more of that next year. That is my resolution!
 
I am dropping in at Pixie's Snippets Playground to send Christmas wishes to Di, Parsnip and of course, Dudley! Thank you for the lovely card, Di. I hope mine reached you! xx
 
Wishing you a lovely crafty Christmas and a very Happy New Year! April x

8 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely April and I'm sure you've had lots of fun making your soap. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Wishing you a lovely Christmas too! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back April - and such a pretty card too. Your soaps look amazing! Well done.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Hope you've had a lovely Boxing Day Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi April, nice to hear from you and about your new venture. Your soaps look great with beautiful packaging. I started a flower farm this year which has taken up all my time but has been exciting. My blog has been sadly lacking in anything other than Christmas cards. Next year I'll be more organised and get ahead with 52CCT so I might have spare time for other cards. (Falls off chair laughing). Good luck with your venture. Oh, and this card! It's very pretty on that background, shame about the flock! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow Alison, a flower farm sounds amazing. You must have been very busy. Yes, I need to post on 52CCT again. I was very disorganised with cards this year!! Xx

      Delete
  4. Pretty card April, I got some of the white flock paper but didn't get round to using it. Your soaps look lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley! I do have visions of the flock hanging around for a while...:-)Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.