Wednesday 29 January 2020

More masking tape and a post-it note

 
 
Hello! Here is another card made using masking tape to create an inked background. The stamp set is SU's Seaside Notions - I just couldn't resist that seahorse!

The colour scheme is inspired by this week's Global Design Project





I'm also sending this seahorse along to Di, Dudley & Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground. The Real Red card was one of a small pile of snippets that took some serious searching for. For some unknown reason I seem to have no red card at all!

Happy crafting! April xx




2 comments:

  1. Great card April - what a lovely design. Real Red is my very favourite plain red card - I also love deep red satin mirri card but it's almost impossible to find since Joanna Sheen stopped selling it, sigh. Doesn't the pink go well with the red, that I would never have considered as a combination. I need to get out more!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That deep red mirri card you used looked stunning, Di. Sad you can't find more. I agree that I would have never put those two colours together! Hugs xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.