Friday 15 May 2020

Botanical Prints

 



 
 


Oh my! Two blog posts in one day!

I am entering this card into the challenge over at Addicted to CAS where the code word is flower. I think it is reasonably minimalist. I stencilled through a laser-cut overlay, so I think that gives it more of an 'airy quality'.

The stamp and repurposed overlay are both from Stampin' Up's Botanical Prints Medley which I love very much. The flower was coloured with Stampin' Blends and the cardstock and stencilling are both Mint Macaron.

Here is a more complicated version with die cuts and sequins added...





I hope you like them!

Happy crafting, April xx





 

2 comments:

  1. April, you've made two great designs with that pretty flower sprig! Love the colors and stenciling! If you took a photo of both cards together, you could edit your post and enter the current Twofer challenge. We'd love to have you! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darnell! I've actually sent one card off already! Hope you are keeping well - hugs, April xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.