Sunday 13 October 2013

Eastern Elegance Evening






We had a great time at the Eastern Elegance workshop last week. There was lots of card and gift bag making going on, broken up with tea and biscuit consumption, of course! The cats did their very best to 'help' everyone...
 
It is such a lovely set of papers that you can use for lots of different uses. Some of the Smoky Slate and Coastal Cabana papers actually look quite festive. Before the workshop, I had another go at making the gift bag as I thought I might have forgotten how to make it. This time I used the Bird Builder punch to make a more Christmassy version.


I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that Eastern Elegance DSP wonderful? I love the colours in all the pages. I see you've used yours to excellent effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! Yes, it is a lovely DSP.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.