Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas. This card is a sneak preview of Petal Parade, a gorgeous stamp set that is on its way for Sale-a-bration - a very exciting time of the year when you can get free exclusive Stampin' Up products with orders of £45. There are also additional hostess benefits if you host a party during this time. Sale-a-bration runs from 28th January to 31st March and is my favourite time in the SU calendar.

My congratulations card combines Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry cardstock with Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper. I have used two stamps from Petal Parade (there are five in the set), along with the Pansy and Boho Blossoms punches.
Here are some tulips in a vintage enamel coffee pot that always reminds me of Pool Party. My upcoming class dates will be following shortly, so please watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.