Monday 8 February 2016

Botanical Blooms

 
Here is my first card made with SU's Botanical Blooms framelits. I love all the leafy, flowery bits you get to mess around with! I made this card with a piece of Go Wild dsp, then cut the flowers from Blushing Bride and Real Red cardstock. There's some Blushing Bride glimmer paper there too. Some of the leaves and the card base are Smoky Slate and I used a piece of vellum - hence the slight wrinkly appearance in places! Lots of fun to make.
 
Sending these exotic blooms over to Di and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground and Crafting by Designs - anything goes. Happy crafting! April x

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card April. I'd have had fun putting that together too. What a lovely selection of papers and dies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Yes, it kind of reminded me of those plastic flowers you can fit together! Xx

      Delete
  2. Yup, it does look like such fun to work with - and a great result April! Love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely striking card. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.