Thursday 11 January 2018

Petal Palette


Hello! Here is a card made using the lovely Petal Palette bundle. It was inspired by the challenge over at Global Design Project where you are asked to CASE a gorgeous card by Krista Frattin.

 
I was inspired by the sketch (although I have flipped it around) and the very pretty layering. I love the doily and have tried to include a similar effect with some die-cut vellum. I have kept to a simple colour scheme of Smoky Slate and Pool Party with a touch of silver from the sequins.
The vellum was a snippet and the Smoky Slate cardstock is my very last snippet of that colour (sob!) I am therefore sending my bunch of flowers to the Parsnip Piglet and Di over at Pixie's Snippets Playground. Happy crafting! April x
 
 


Product List

7 comments:

  1. I love the background stamping and the colour combo in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asolutely gorgeous card April! Every lottle bit of detail is perfact! I'm with you on the smokey slate, one of my fave colours too. Doesn't it go well t with pool party - a match made in Heaven!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Yes, I am a huge Smoky Slate fan!! Xx

      Delete
  3. So pretty! These colors are just gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card April and I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.