Thursday 14 October 2021

Seashells


 Hello! I'm writing this blog post from my non-Covid sick bed. Normal service has resumed and my traditional October horrible cold/cough virus is back. It has meant that today I spent a long time searching for some very cute stamps I had seen on a Dutch blog. I simply couldn't understand why I couldn't find them. I sent a message to my lovely Dutch friend and it turned out the reason why is because they are from the Netherlands equivalent of the pound shop! She will very kindly look for them for me.

My snippets card was made with snippets left over from the creation of another card -



I had made an inky background with Distress Inks and the remainder became the shells and stars, along with all the rest being from random snippets too. It was made with die-cuts from a Hot off the Press set. I am sending it to Di, the Snippet Queen at Pixie's Snippets Playground!

Happy crafting!

April xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your inky splattery background with the pretty shell embellishments.

    Still got some hot chocolate on the go, up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse if you’re interested. Jules bought along the Baileys so you can have a splash of that in your mug too!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card April - bless you I think your thumbnail is of the first card. But. the most important thing is for you to feel well again. I do love how the round die cut looks very much like planet Earth from outer space! Just shows what a task Santa has on his hands on Christmas Eve really. Dudley just asked if Santa is recruiting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! No, that is the right way round! The first card is made from the snippets created by the second one lol! Loads better now, thank you. I could really see Dudley as a Christmas elf! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.