Sunday 19 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 


Hello! I hope you are keeping well. This is my festive snippets card for Pixie's Snippets Playground. I made it using stamps and dies from the Gina K Winter Whimsy kit. The flower stamp in the kit is fabulous, as it can obviously be used as a poinsettia, or as with this card, more of a 'winter bloom'.


Here are the snippets! The glittery silver card is actually an deconstructed cracker. Other old crackers have been turned into tags for presents. This glittery old cracker is really lovely and my photos don't do it justice at all!

Festive card-making has had to take a bit of a back seat unfortunately, but hopefully there will be some time over Christmas to get to my super messy craft table!

Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting!

April xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi April

    LOVE this super Christmas card. Great background and lovely flower.

    Hope to see you up in the Playground Treehouse for a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie or two!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn! Definitely ready for a mince pie! Merry Christmas to you xxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card April - my plans over the festive season are to spend some time crafting - at my own pace. Bliss. I never see scrumptious crackers like the one you deconstructed - the silver glittery 'savings' go so well with that rich blue!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Christmas crafting - Lovely! Hope you have a wonderful time, Di! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this idea of using up the cracker wrapping. It is perfect with your blue and green flowers and gorgeous inky background. I hope you get some crafty time in this crazy week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.