Friday 10 September 2021

Ruby's Memory Card


Hello! Here is my card for the challenge dedicated to the memory of the beautiful Ruby over at Pixie's Snippets Playground,

It didn't start off quite like this...



As you can see, I managed to drop the pen that I was drawing the holly berries on with! A couple of tastefully positioned snippets of Funky Fossil patterned paper came to the rescue. The stamps are the very cute small Pippin from Lavinia, along with Fir Cone Branch and Fir Tree 1. The holly leaves are a Cardio stamp - the Holly and the Ivy. The holly berries are my own...artistic creation. Actually I like it better with the strange improvised snippet corners, so it was all good in the end!

Happy Crafting!

April xxx


 


8 comments:

  1. We've all been and done THAT little mistake! Great cover up though! I applaud you, as you certainly wouldn't want to throw away the lovely scene you've created!

    I am commenting on behalf of Miss Di while she recovers from her fall. So please come and visit the Playground Tree House for some mischief and mayhem while you can!

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground.
    Hugs from the Snippets Head Prefect. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn! You are a star for deputising for Miss D. Hugs, April xxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, what a beautiful scene. Great save from your little mishap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - you'd never guess the snippets are covering up an inky mark!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sneaky snippets saved the day! Xx

      Delete
  4. Falous card and a brilliant save April! And, like you - I actually like those corners better then without them - I think it's because it pulls the colour scheme to the two corners! Sarn better watch out - I'm up and almost running again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Glad you are on the mend - yes, watch out Sarn!! Xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.