Tuesday 6 October 2015

A Pansy Sundae


I really enjoyed making this card with ADFD's Pansy Sundae digi. I made the background using one of my favourite techniques. You apply inks directly to an embossing folder, spritz with various sprays (in this case a pearlescent one and a violet Cosmic Shimmer spray) and then place a piece of watercolour paper on top to make a print. The digi has been coloured with Promarkers and sponged with ink. The flowers were cut from a snippet left over from my previous Flutterby.

I would like to enter my card in the challenge over at A Day for Daisies that uses this lovely inspiration board:

 
I am also sending it as a snack for Parsnip over at Pixie's Snippets Playground and Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes.
 
 
Happy Crafting! April x


12 comments:

  1. Really pretty card April - and Parsnip is still licking the icing from his paws and mouth - messy eater :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card April. Gorgeous background and a delicious looking cupcake. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique for the background - looks great! Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty! Super card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at A Day for Daisies!
    Good luck!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD FT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.