Friday 2 October 2015

Mr Meow Meow


Oh I love this guy! When Brett Weldele's Mister Meow Meow and Tweets McGee arrived today, I had to start stamping straight away. He's a bit like one of my own fur babies, but I can't get mine to wear a bowler hat and a shirt and tie sadly...

I have used an old snippet of SU dsp to stamp and stencil on. I also sprayed Cosmic Shimmer ink spray to create the background. I began with just two 'Meow' sentiments and then remembered that's actually the name of a drug, so I had to quickly stamp a load more! I coloured with pencils for a change today, which was nice. I just love this handsome feline fellow!

Mr M. is off to play with Di and Parsnip at Pixie's Snippets Playground. It's all quiet here, as my two feline partners in crime are having an afternoon snooze...

Happy crafting with cats, April x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant April - I can see why you love the image so much! And your own feline fellow is a fine looking chap too!! Even without the bowler hat and shirt :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.