Friday 16 October 2015

Inky Musings


I am very excited to have started Jeri Parks' texture class at CourseCraft. I thought I would blog about my progress as I go along, as a way of recording the samples that I have made.

We have started with the ghosting technique. I have had such a wonderful inky morning making these tags! The first one was made with a Hero Arts Ombre inkpad. I just spattered water from my fingers on this one.

I love the second tag because it reminds me of vintage enamel. This was created using a SU Cucumber Crush inkpad with the water spritzing from a spray. The last one was made using Strawberry Slush and a SU heart stencil. No baby wipes to hand, so I used a makeup remover wipe which worked really well!

 It has been so lovely and therapeutic to just mess around with ink and learn new things! Happy Friday! April x

4 comments:

  1. Tour tags are lovely April. I particularly like the middle one. It's such a gorgeous colour. It's fun to just play sometimes isn't it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Yes, it's lovely just experimenting :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome tags April. So happy you are enjoying the workshop. For anyone who is interested you can learn more about my texture workshop here: https://www.coursecraft.net/courses/z9P11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeri - I'm having a great time! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.